NYC Top 2018 Spots
- James Beard House – The first thing I do when booking a trip to the Big Apple is check the JBF schedule.
- Gotham – my standard for a high end solid burger starts here.
- Le Coucou – a new French with exciting foie and a baked alaska
- Katz Deli – should be at the top of every list. Pastrami on Rye, mustard and a pickle.
- Oiji – East Village represent! New Korean, truffle seafood broth and cocktails are the must haves.
Other great stops in NYC:
- American Whiskey – a Georgia Bulldog bar in the heart of Manhattan.
- Babbo Ristorante Enoteca – Mario Batali reigns supreme
Future Spots to Explore
- Superiority Burger
- Cote Korean Steakhouse
Please add more in the comments below!