0151 – Full Lunar Eclipse
1630 – 4.5 Earthquake, and contractions start
1830 – Tina and I met at the hospital after her contractions started. I drove down from the city and my parents drove her in from SRV.
2100 – Dr. Liu decided to keep us overnight
2130 – we ate dinner and said our goodbyes to Emma
2230 – the contractions were still 3 minutes apart and we settled in for the night
It is very inconvenient for me to have to share my pictures via email, because most of my recipients are on Sprint Treos. I have found that if I send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, this will actually send a picture share to their phone. I still connect receive MMS messages but at least it is half of the solution.
Every year I post the history of this great country. This year I would like to share with you what turns out to be a pretty hilarious celebration of independence.
- copy and paste – this one is almost unbelievable
- text select tool – the magnifying glass for moving the cursor is awesome…but how about some simple functionality?
- contextual menus – i need more options for text editing
- rotate in all apps – i should be able to at least rotate in the built-in apps
- keyboard selector – sometimes based on fields I am browsing in safari I need different keyboards but I have to deal with the ones that the iphone gives me
- save attachments to the phone, i.e. pictures in an email
- MMS/Picture Share
What an awesome camera. I have had the D80 for about 2 weeks, and I am loving it. I returned the D40 I bought before christmas and went for the D80 because the amount of lenses available for it. The picture quality is amazing. I am having to learn more about setting the shots because 10MP is very unforgiving, but when I get it right it is awesome.